Thank you for choosing Body & Sol TANspa! We want to help you achieve the best tan possible while teaching you how to avoid sunburn and over exposure, both outdoors in the sunshine and indoors in our salon. Following these helpful tips will ensure your tanning success.
Protect Your Eyes
- They supply the skin with essential nutrients necessary for a tan and help moisturize the skin to keep it looking young and healthy.
- Moist skin tans more quickly and efficiently than dry skin, resulting in a better tan in fewer visits.
- Indoor tanning products help counteract the drying effects of heat and light associated with tanning (moisturized skin is healthier).
- Active ingredients supplement the skin's cells with the same proteins that enhance the tanning process naturally.
- Specially formulated indoor tanning lotions help your tan last by retaining ultraviolet induced melanin longer.
- The latest lotion technology includes antioxidants that help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.